Do's & Dont's for during AFST(I) Online Election
Wednesday 6th November 2019
Download News File
AFST(I) , a professional scientific association is conducting election to its offices for the year 2019-20 by online voting.
Following are the do`s and do not`s for contestants and requests the members of the association to adhere during the election process for fair election.
- Candidates are requested not to make any kind of remarks or posters etc or resolutions that affect the reputation of the association or about other contestants during their campaign while seeking votes. Contesting candidates are requested to restrict to the bio data provided by them during filing of nomination.
- Chapters/ Office bearers of AFST(I) are requested not to pass any resolution and circulate in support of the any candidates after endorsing the nomination or filing of the nomination or after the announcement of the final list of contestants for the various offices of the AFST(I).
- Do make it a point to attend counting personally / Do appoint representatives attend the counting.
- Do report immediately to above authorities or the Returning Officer the instances which have come to your knowledge about the publication of election pamphlets or posters that is not proper.
- Do report the instances of violation of the above said Model Code of Conduct that have come to your notice for necessary remedial action.
- It is prohibited for any contestants to procure votes in an election by threat, intimidation, coercion, mistreatment, or abuse; or by the payment, delivery, or promise of money or other article of value.