ET- Food Processing & Packaging Summit : 6th-7th Dec 2018
Thursday 29th November 2018
Download News File
Association of Food Scientists & Technology of India [ AFST(I) ] cordially invites you to attend The Economic Times Food Processing and Packaging Summit scheduled to be held on December 6th& 7th, 2018 at The Roseate, Aerocity, New Delhi.
The Indian food processing industry accounts for 32 per cent of the country's total food market, and India’s vast agricultural resources alone holds huge investment potential. Given the opportunities ripe for the picking, “The Economic Times Food Processing and Packaging Summit” will help leaders in better understanding how to heighten the global competitiveness of India's food processing and packaging sector.
With over 120+ CEOs, Presidents, Ministries and Policy Makers from these sectors making their presence felt, this is an ideal platform to strike upon innovative strategies that can be implemented.
To take advantage of this powerful Summit, as our valued business associate, the organizers are offering a flat 50% discount on the limited seats that are available.
Key topics of Discussion:
- Sustainability- Retaining the Global Competency
- Evolution of Indian Food Processing Sector
- Industry leaders' Holistic Approach to the Key Factors Driving the Processing and Packaging Landscape in India
- Catalyzing Innovations in Food Engineering In the Context of Globally Advanced Sciences
- Sustainable Packaging in Circular Economy- Enhancing Food Processing and Packaging Industry
Some of our Eminent Speakers
- Ram Mohan Rao, COO(Chief Operation Officer), Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetables Private Limited
- Brig. JS Oberoi, CEO, LT Foods Limited
- Sandeep Talgaonkar, Associate Director, Mondelez International
- Pierre Ingels, Director, Mars Chocolate India
- Vikas Sunkad, Director- Operations, The Coca-Cola Company
- Nc Saha, Director and principal executive officer, Indian Institute of Packaging, Board Member-World Packaging Organisation Vice President-Asian Packaging Federation.
Contact Us Download Brochure Agenda